Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time to Celebrate

I love making flowers!  They are just so pretty and so personal.  So when I saw the challenges at Sentimental Sunday (handmade flower and a sentiment) and Let's Ink it Up (handmade flower and a focal sentiment), I just knew I wanted to play.


I love making rosette flowers.  I used an edge punch on this one before folding it up to be a flower.  It gives it just a little more femininity.  CTMH products used are Mayberry Level 2, You and Me stamp set, Colonial White crocheted ribbon, and cocoa ink.  The punches used are Fiskars.  Those rolled up flowers were made using the Spring Up stamps set.


I plan on teaching this card (and those little roll-up flowers) at my brunch Gathering on Saturday.  So if you are local and would like to come, just let me know!

9 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

What a pretty card! It looks great!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Love your rolled up flowers - your class is bound to a success. Thank you for playing along with us at Lets Ink It Up:) Suzanne B

Unknown said...

Wish I were local. Beautiful card and flowers, my friend!

papertrails leaver said...

what a precious card! Love that you kept it simple! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Love the simplicity
!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, your flowers are beautiful and a great idea for your class. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Nice flowers and papers. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Sharon Peele said...

Love your card, and have fun at your class!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck!!

Fliss said...

A lovely card and your rolled up flowers are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with the LIIU sentiment challenge and good luck!
Fliss x

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...