Friday, May 20, 2011

Pearfect

I have gotten so much use out of these fruity stamp set from the Mayberry Workshop on the Go kit:
The apple, pear, flower, and sentiments are just so much fun!  I have been trying to simplify my cards, so this is what I came up with using the pear:

I stamped the pears in honey ink and then sponged one side with a little olive. This would be a simple card to duplicate as a set of gift cards.  I truly love the addition of the twine.  It's just such a delicate touch. 

I hope you are starting a happy and blessed weekend!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, love how you did the pears!

Unknown said...

Pearfection!

Lynn said...

Brenda,
I just checked out all your classes...sounds like so much fun! Wish I could come! Love your work!

Karen Wilson said...

I just ordered this paper! I think I want to order the kit now too. You inspired me! TFS!

Nati Tristan said...

OHH TOO CUTE! I love love love that! Very adorable!I might do something like this for a wedding i'm going to!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...