Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Specials

Now that we are in the middle of June, I wanted to take this time to talk to you again about the June Close To My Heart specials.  There is still time to take advantage of all of them!


Special #1 - FREE, FREE, FREE!

Who doesn't love a free special?  This month, you can create a Studio J layout and receive the JPG file FREE!  When you receive the file, you can share it on Facebook, on your blog, e-mail it to family and friends - whatever you'd like to do.  It's also in a good format for printing, so you can do that as well.  If you don't have a Studio J account, that's okay!  There is no software to purchase or download.  You simply go to my website and follow the directions to create an account.  I know it sounds to good to be true, but really, there is no catch - just a free JPG for you!

Special #2 - You & Me Kit for Charity! 

One of the reasons that I love Close To My Heart is that they are an extremely giving company. In April, the Hope for Japan stamp set was sold for $5 and your purchases raised $80,000 for relief.  WOW!  This month, we have a campaign called Stronger Together that is raising money for the tornado and flood victims across the US.  You can purchase the beautiful kit for $15, and a portion of the proceeds will go the American Red Cross.  That is an unbelievable price on this kit - the stamp set alone is valued at $22.95!  You can go directly to my website to order yours today!

While Supplies Last

Have you taken a peek at the products under the "While Supplies Last" tab on my website?  Oh my goodness - there are items on there up to 78% off!  This Creative Basics collection I showed above has 16 sheets of patterned paper (8 each of 2 different designs) and 8 yards of matching ribbon for $2.00!!!  There are many more amazing values, so when you have a minute, maybe take a peek!

As always, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail at girlygirlrose43@msn.com.


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...