Friday, June 17, 2011

Son

Did you know that Sketches in Thyme has original sketches now?  They are some talented ladies over there!  This is sketch #49 along with my take on the sketch.


I saw the new Fancy Pants Beach Bum paper, and it was perfect for this picture of Shane.  I love when he takes pictures like this!  I cut the the wave, striped border, sun, cloud, and banner from the strips piece of paper. The blue star and sentiment box are CTMH, and the twine is Really Reasonable ribbon.  I really, really like this layout!  But then again, when my kiddo is the subject, I'd love his face on just about anything!! ;)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Love this, so fun!

Patrice said...

Very cool!

Carla said...

Love your layout - - great take on the sketch! Love you how combined the CTMH stickers with the Fancy pants paper - perfect match!

Karin said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the colors and the pic is really interesting. love the banner.
Thanks for playing with us on Sketches in Thyme. Hugs!

li-bee-ti said...

Very intersting photo's angle! I love the dp you used and all the embellishments on this lo.
Thanks for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...