Friday, June 3, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!

I have just a quick card for you today.  I am off to run some errands for my new craft room.  Jerry painted it last night, so tonight we'll put up curtains and shelves, and tomorrow I will start moving in.  I can't wait to show you the finished room!

I've really been enjoying challenging myself to make ten minute cards.  This is another one that was easy, yet so pretty!  I used some discontinued product for this card - Splendor Level 2, Splendor brads and stickease, and Ivory organdy.  The sentiment is from a new set called Trees and Things.  That is a very fun set!  It has a tree ladder, tree swing, tire swing, chinese lantern, and so much more.  I can't wait to sit down and use it for some of Shane's playground pictures.

I truly appreciate that you take the time to stop in, and I love reading your comments!!  I hope you are having a good start to the weekend! 

1 comment:

dstandard said...

WOW what a gorgeous card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...