Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mojo Monday and Some Fun News!

While I had my Wings paper out, I used it to make a card for the Mojo Monday challenge.


I love this paper and the warmth it gives to a card.  I added a matching butterfly stickease, May Arts organdy, Making Memories trinket pin, and a CTMH sentiment (retired set).

As you know, I design cards for Sassy Lil Card Sketches.  There are putting together an eBook, and I was selected to create a card for the book!  I am so excited!!  Keep reading because I will let you know the publication date and when it is ready for purchase!!  Now, how fun is that?!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card, and congrats to you!

Marg Van Patten said...

Woo-Hooo! I thought you might give that call a try when I saw it! Congrats .... keep us posted!

Mitralee said...

Wings is very lovely!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, my dear!

Lynn said...

oooohhh, that sounds like a fun e-book. congrats!

bakscrap said...

Love the card Brenda. I have this collection and hope I can incorporate it into my daughters wedding album which will be black, white, and several shades of green.

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats on your e-book submission!! That's awesome!

Love this card. That paper is so pretty and love the sentiment too!

VICTORIA said...

Fantastic job on your card. Good luck with the contest.

Debbie M said...

Very nice card!!! And congrats also

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...