Monday, July 11, 2011

Picnic Card

I found a sketch over at OWH Stars and Stamps that I wanted to use.  I paired it with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon which is a picnic-themed card using ribbon. 



I love making those little strawberries!  It is one tiny little stamp, and I stamped it in two colors - olive and smoothie.  When I put them on the circle, I used a few little pop dots so they become a little focal point.  The strawberry is from the from the Summer Days stamp set.  Such a fun little set!  Other items used are Mayberry Level 2 and stickease, i-Rock gems, and Really Reasonable Ribbon baker's twine.

This worked out great because it is also another example for my picnic-themed challenge at Sassy Lil Sketches.  I love to see you join in on that challenge during the month of July to win a RAK from me!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it, love the twine!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo cute, love your strawberries! You did a great job stamping them!

Donna Hanley said...

Fabulous card. I love the strawberries. Everything just went together so nicely. Thank you for sharing.

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Brenda! I love all those gems. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

mommyof5kidz said...

Awesome!!! Love those adorable strawberries! Thanks for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

wendipooh13 said...

what an adorable card!!!! sooo fun!!!

Linda said...

super cute card...loving those summer colors!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...