Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Card Reveal!

It's the 7th of the month, so time to reveal a new sketch from Cherie at Sassy Lil Card Sketches!  It's a winner!

I took the sketch very literally and put together this card:

As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew what paper and stamp I wanted to use.  I stamped my butterflies (from Celebrate Life stamp set) with vineyard berry ink on vellum.  Now even thought this is dye ink, it takes a little longer to dry on vellum.  So I was able to emboss the butterflies with clear detail embossing powder.  I used Wings paper on a black cardstock base.  The letters are from the wings collection and the pleated ribbon is from CTMH.

Now it's your turn to play along with us at Sassy Lil Card Sketches!  You have until the 5th of August to play along with all of July's card sketches.  They are revealed on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th.  The sponsori this month is Cup Cards to Go with a great prize package!

I also want to remind you about some challenges at the Sassy Lil Sketches forum thi month.  The challenges are:
  • Ad Inspiration
  • Picnic Themed Card
  • Handmade Flowers
  • Christmas in July
  • Masculine Card
I bet you can fit these challenges into your crafting!  Come on over to the forum and join us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowza, wowzie, wow!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...