Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I cannot wait until you have access to the new Close To My Heart Idea Book!  It is bold, beautiful, and filled to the brim with fabulous product!  Here's just a little peek at the cover ~


Well, I said it was just a peek - LOL!!  But to those that know CTMH product, you can see a few new things just in that little tiny picture. 

Now if you would like yours by August 1st, please click on the PayPal button below for your copy.  It is $3.00 (to offset shipping), and I will be including a $5 coupon for a future purchase!


But I can't leave you with just that peek!  Remember the other day I told you about the Cricut Art Philosophy package available August  1st?  (Click HERE if you would like to buy that video again.)  I have to tell you a little something about our stamps that match the Cricut die cuts. 

Yep!  The stamps that match one of the die cuts have a black line around them on the carrier sheet.  To make it even easier, CTMH has also put the size you need to cut your image.  AWESOME!!  I have to tell you that my club members are going to love this.  I make them fussy cut a lot - and how fast and easy this is going to be for them!!  (If you are one of my club members and reading this, are you happy?!)

So that's it for today!  But I am looking forward to answering any questions you might have and getting that Idea Book out to you!

2 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

oh, you're good!! we're getting our new catalogs tonight.

Anonymous said...

pre order for the catalog isnt working... ;(

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...