Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Card Reveal!

Time for a new sketch at Sassy Lil Card Sketches.  I am so excited to tell you that I will be staying on this wonderful design team for another term!!  I have been wiht SLS for a year now, and I just love this team.  The leaders, Cherie and Katie, are amazing - and the people I've met are just wonderful!!




All items used CTMH unless otherwise noted: Caboodle Level 2; Card Chatter - Sympathy stamp set; Sweet leaf buttons and swirl clip; Sorbet ribbon; Pearl opaque gem

Our sponsor this month is Cup Cards to Go.  Each time you play along with us, you earn an entry for the month.  Sketches are revealed on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th.  You have until the 5th of August to play.  I hope to see you!

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

love your cute card!!! and the fun embellishing!! sooo excited to be on the team with you again

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...