Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Studio Challenge - Invitation

The card challenge starting this Sunday at The Studio is to make an invitation.  I had fun with this one and pulled out the cutest CTMH stamp set - Summer Days.  Perfect for picnics and grilling!


If you click on the picture to make it larger, you will see that the grill, spatulas, strawberries and watermelon have been fancy cut and paper pieced.  Those strawberries are so stinkin' cute!!

Items used:  Mayberry Level 2 (X7136B); Summer Days stamp set (B1375); Friendship Alpha stamp (C1401); Colonial White Crocheted Ribbon (Z1126); Cocoa (Z2114), Smoothie (Z2196), and Olive (Z213) Inks  All of these items can be found on my website.

I posted this a little early because we are heading out to go watch my nephews play baseball.  These two boys are some serious ball players, and were are so going to enjoy watching and snapping pictures!  (I feel some Studio J layouts coming on.)  It's also my sister Patti's birthday, so I am happy I'll be seeing her. Check in tomorrow to see some pictures and to see the gift I made my sister!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this, love that fussy cutting!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a sweet invite, love it!

Unknown said...

DARLING!

Jody Gustafson said...

Too, Too Cute! I may have to copy for our next BBQ Party. Looking forward to your super creations on the H2H DT.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...