Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Reveal

Oh gracious!  I have been having so much trouble with blogger today!  I have not been able to load any pictures at all, so I am glad I finally got things to work.  I am sure my design teammates are wondering where my card is!  And I was anxious to share this with you because as always, I LOVE this sketch from Cherie!



I used Roxie papers to create this card.  Looking at this paper in the book, I didn't know what I would think of it.  But I am so glad I bought it!  I am officially in love with it, and I have used up the whole paper packet already!!  This card was fun to make.  I took my time and sliced around the flourish with my craft  knife so that I could tuck that scalloped circle underneath it.  I cut the scalloped circle, heart, and flower templates with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  Have you enjoyed looking at what I've been creating with it?  Are you wanting it yet?  I love it!

Head over to Sassy Lil Sketches to see the other design team members work and play along.  You have until the 5th of September to get all the cards in for the month.  I'd love to see what you create!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Brenda, Your card is so pretty...I love the paper you have used, I now have another cart to add to my list. I was wondering where your card was.... I've been by a few times to leave comments. Blogger can be very frustrating at times!.Thankyou for visiting me, I'm so happy to be part of a wonderful team.

Katie said...

Such a romantic card. The handcutting effect is fabulous!

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

love your take on the sketch!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...