Monday, September 12, 2011

Cardabilities Design Team


I am a new design team member for Cardabilities!!  I was so surprised when I received the e-mail!! I am truly honored to be working amongst all the tremendous artists that are on the team.  Take a peek at the link and see all the many countries that are represented - USA, Canada, Spain, Poland, Italy, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, and Puerto Rico.  I am excited about what I will learn from all these fabulous team members!!  My term runs from October to December, so watch for some Cardabilities reveals!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats to you, very well deserved and lucky them!

Renee said...

Brenda, congrats on your new design team! You are awesome. I love your creations! Thanks for always being so sweet, too!

Lynn said...

congrats! what a diverse group,,,looking forward to seeing more.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...