Monday, September 12, 2011

21 Sunny Years Together

It's time for a new challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  I so love when you play along, and I truly enjoy walking through your work and learning from you!  This week we are offering a die-cut challenge in honor of the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. Now if you don't have that cartridge, you can use any die-cuts with your Close To My Heart product.  I made a layout for you ~


We had such a wonderful anniversary this year, and it was a beautiful day.  So sunny with blue skies, so I brought that into my layout.  I created the sun using a star and star layer.  I also cut the banners at one inch for the bottom border.  Fun!

Item used on this layout are:
I also want to let you know that I used a sketch from the new Sassy Lil Sketches e-Book.  We have two fabulous sponsors this month so hop over and check it all out!

8 comments:

Norma said...

Lovely layout!! TFS and have a great week!!
Hugs

Sheila H said...

Great layout!

Pamela OConnor said...

Fabulous layout Brenda! Love the design...and that we both chose to use Elemental...love that kit!

Laurel said...

Fabulous! love the journal pocket and that sun!

Haley D. said...

Your layout is very fun! Congrats on your 21 years together!

Anonymous said...

This layout really captures the love between to happy people. Thanks for sharing it great layout with us. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh, Brenda! I love this layout. I love the white space. I am a pretty picky white space person but this one is done to perfection. LOVE it!

Cheryl Even said...

This layout is so adorable. The sun just makes me want to smile! I love your happy picture and the overlapping paper strips, scalloped borders, and pennants.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...