Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mojo Monday on Thursday

I am wondering if you think I haven't been creating much lately.  The truth is I have been creating at an overtime pace!  However, I have not been able to show you everything quite yet.  As the month progresses, you will see all of it, I promise!  Tonight I sat down to create with the Mojo Monday sketch.  It is either a round or square sketch:




I pulled out one of CTMH's clear cards.  I love these!  One package is round or square, and another package is standard cards  If you've ever wondered what the best adhesive is for clear cards, try Liquid Glass.  It has a very fine tip on the bottle, so you can put a tiny little bit on your paper, and it is hardly noticeable on the other side.  Other items used on this card are Dreamin; Level 2, Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain, Harvest Charms, Mocha Opaque Gems, and Treasure Life stamp set.

I hope you've been having a good week!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!

Jamie Harder said...

Love the clear card. This is fantastic!!

Yvonne Wickham said...

I love how you used Dreamin' as the background paper! And I can't tell you how happy I am I found your blog. I've been drooling over your artwork on the consultant boards.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...