Monday, September 5, 2011

New Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

This week we would like ot see your favorite color combination.  Oh, that was easy for me!  I love the warm colors, and right now these are my favorite colors to work with. They are Smokey Plum, Olive, and Bamboo.

This is an old, old, old stamp set and paper packet, but I am so glad I have saved hoarded it to bring out now and again.  It was a winter special, and I want to say 2006 or 2007?  Yes, I have had it for a long time!!  Now don't hold me to these colors as my favorites because I may just pull out some Sunset, Outdoor Denim, and Desert Sand.  Then those will be my very favorite!  Like I said, warm colors (just in general) are my favorites!

We have an awesome guest design team member during the month of September, and her name is Jane.  We also have two really great sponsors - Heather and Kelly Jo.  I would love it if you stopped all their blogs to thank them for being a part of Heart 2 Heart this month!

5 comments:

Mary said...

That flower is luscious!! Beautiful card...as always :)

Haley D. said...

Such a pretty card! Aren't you glad that Sonoma brings back some of these colors you love? (I too have some of that special paper hoarded up.)

Laurel said...

Wow definitely some old stuff there, but I still love it, beautiful!

Lynn said...

gorgeous flower, you really rock the plum/olive combo!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, my friend. And, it's so "Brenda"!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...