Monday, October 17, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

This week at Heart 2 Heart, it's all about numbers.  You can create any type of project you want as long as it has one number on the front.  Easy, right?


For my project I used the following items available on my website:
  • X7141B Elemental Level 2 Paper Packet
  • Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
  • Z1450 Color Ready Cork Alphabets
  • You & Me Stamp Set (no longer available)
  • Z2137 Olive Ink
  • Z2167 Creme Brulee Ink
Stop by Heart 2 Heart to see all the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love that you softened the geometric prints of Elemental (which I love) with flowers. Genius!

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous card! I really must put my cartridge to use one of these days!

Jean Johnson said...

Beautiful card! love the patterned paper for the flowers!

Anonymous said...

This is a very neat card. I love what you've been doing with the patterned papers and the 3-D flowers. And the cork numbers on this card are that something "unexpected"--and yet they work so well there. God has blessed you with such talent! :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...