Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thank You!!

I want to stop in and say a BIG thank you to my customers that ordered from my Black Friday special!  I thought so much about my customers on Thanksgiving and how grateful I am for them.  I never take lightly that you chose me to service you for your Close To My Heart needs.  I LOVE Close To My Heart, and I LOVE helping each and every one of you!  I absolutely LOVE (and am humbled) when I hear that you've visited my blog because it is just one more way for me to show you what you can do with your Close To My Heart products.

So without further ado, I want to announce the winner of the Mystery Hostess Rewards from the sale.  Congratulations goes to Barbara S!!  I will be in touch with you!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

So glad things are going well. Of course you have loyal customers...because you are awesome and inspiring. Happy Holidays...they're HERE!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...