Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cardabilities Reveal

It's time for a new sketch at Cardabilities!  The sketch is fabulous, and I am sure you will have fun with it!


Although it's not seasonal, I really felt like working with these feminine colors.  Once I rolled the flowers, I put a little liquid glass on them, let them dry a bit, and then sprinkled some embossing powder inside the petals.  It was a joy to create with these colors! 
Head over to Cardabilities to see what the rest of the design team has prepared for you!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

OH my goodness, what a gorgeous card!

Kristin K. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had that talent to make those flowers. I guess I need to keep practicing.

Unknown said...

I'm just in love with those flowers. Don't you think the CTMH/Cricut cartridge is brilliant? Of course you do. Who wouldn't?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inspiring me with these beautiful colors. Your card is very refreshing. You did a wonderful job, friend. :-)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous flowers! I like your "topping" idea!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a beautiful card, love those bloom!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...