Sunday, December 25, 2011

Families

I hope that you've had the opportunity to spend time with family this Christmas!  We've actually had two Christmas celebrations within 24 hours, and boy, are we full!  We also feel blessed to share time with extended family during the holidays and throughout the year.  So I came home earlier this evening and put this card together as a way of expressing my thoughts about the past two days.


There are a few accessories on this card (buttons, ribbon, and glitter gel), but otherwise this was created with cardstock and stamps.  The background gird, flourish, flowers, and sentiment are all from the Rock the Block stamp set.  I want everyone that buys this wonderful set to have plenty of ideas with what to do with it!  I think this would make a nice Valentine's card for a parent or grandparent. 

5 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

This is a WOWZER card if ever I saw one! Great job!

Unknown said...

Just DELICIOUS. I love the colors and the design. That strip of black and white striped ribbon down the pleated ribbon is genius!

Anonymous said...

This is a rather remarkable card. I'm speechless. :-)

Lynn said...

Love this sentiment and this card! Just got back from a NYC Christmas with my family of 4. It was amazing.

Sandra said...

I was just looking at this set from your blog anniversary page. I really like it. Nice use of the stamp set.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...