Monday, December 5, 2011

You're Sweet

I am so grateful to my leader, Karen.  When we reach a particular goal she has set, she sends handmade cards.  I so appreciate them!  She makes beautiful examples using the stamp of the month, and I think that is really awesome!  So if you've never visited her blog, hop over there to see what she's up to.  I know you will love it!  I want to show you the card she made for the December Stamp of the Month, Mad About You.


Isn't it lovely the way she used the hearts from the set to make a flower?  GO HERE to see the details on how she made this card.  The December Stamp of the Month is one of my favorites.  If you put "December Stamp of the Month" in the search bar at the top left of my blog, you will find examples of other projects I've made with this set.

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

She is so sweet! Love the flower made from hearts!!!

Unknown said...

You are too nice to me! I'm so glad you enjoyed the card!

bakscrap said...

I didn't think I wanted this one until I saw this, now I think I "need" it! BTW, I jusy placed an order on your website :)

Lynn said...

so pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...