Saturday, December 3, 2011

Love Squared

The other day I showed you the stamp set that you can get with the Rock the Block special.


I want you to know that you can do so much with the stamp set once your collage blocks are made.  I am going to be showing you examples this month and next, so I am bringing you my first card today.  This is a simple, yet bold card.

You have to love this stamp set!  This is the big corner flourish from the set - isn't it great?  I added a small flourish to the right of "love".  And speaking of the "love," I stamped and fussy cut it out so that I could pop it up.  I also fussy cut the border and adhered it to the pleated ribbon.  I love the simplicity of this card.

Items used that can be found on my website:
  • Rock the Block Stamp Set (available on December 19th)
  • Cardstock - X5759 Pacifica; 1388 Colonial White; Z1375 Kraft
  • Ink - Z2192 Pacifica; Z2116 Cranberry
  • Z1327 Blue Sparkles

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

My FedEx man arrived with this very stamp set two hours ago. I'm looking forward to making cards with it, too. I just know our clients are going to love this special "Rock the Block" promotion.

Thanks for sharing this neat card with us! I like the Pacifica/Cranberry color combo. You're so clever! :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...