Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mad About You

This is the last day to order Mad About You - a simply beautiful Valentine's Day stamp set. This set has 14 stamps, and I have been finding that it's useful for so many occasions!  Let me share some of my Mad About You artwork one more time ~







You can CLICK HERE to get your stamp set or you can send me an e-mail for your order.  I'll get it in today so that you can start making your Valentine's cards, pages, and projects in the next couple of weeks!

I hope you all have a safe, fun, and Happy New Year's Eve!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

What beautiful cards and layouts!

Unknown said...

Every single one of these projects is just over-the-top amazing!

Lynn said...

Great projects! Happy New Year's Eve!

Jamie Harder said...

Gorgeous projects!!! You sure rocked this stamp set:-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...