Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank You Card

I have the coolest box in my craft room.  It's one of those 13x13 clear scrapbook boxes, and I use it for card scraps.  I like it because when I have a few minutes, I don't have to go to my paper shelf, but I can grab this box and create.  I never know what treasure-filled scrap I might pull out - just that I am always on a mission to use all that I possibly can.  Tonight I saw a sketch at Mojo Monday that I liked, so I got a start on my thank you cards for January.


I love this chocolate striped grosgrain ribbon.  It may cost a little more to mail, but it is so worth it!  This card is very clean and simple, but the ribbon paired with Wonderland paper adds a lot of punch.

How are your preparations going for Christmas?  It is a crazy busy time, isn't it?  I wrapped the last of my packages today, so now it's just a matter of making food.  I think we can enjoy the rest of the week!

11 comments:

Carol Loftus said...

I love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Anyone who gets one is very fortunate!

Mynn xx said...

What a divine bow!!! And I LOVE that it's two layers!!! :) Beautiful, stunning, amazing! :)

Christyne said...

I love your crisp clean layers and that ribbon is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

So, this morning it seems I'm the only creature stirring. I was looking through recent blog posts from others on my dashboard, when what should my eyes appear but this beautiful card. I knew in a moment it had to be from one of three people. And it is! :-)

Marg Van Patten said...

You ARE Queen of the Bows! Beautiful card from the scrap bin!

Unknown said...

I love this and that paper just made the bows pop even more! álainn!!

Kristin K. said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Lynn said...

Lovely! I think some of my most creative cards come from the scrap stash!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Gorgeous, great card

Unknown said...

I like this design and the tag.
Transparent business cards
print vip cards

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...