Tuesday, December 20, 2011

You're Sweet

I am still working out of my card scrap box today, and I've made a Valentine's Day card to show you. I wanted to make sure to show you another example using the December Stamp of the Month Mad About You.  I know we all have our minds on Christmas right now, but we are going to want to make our Valentine cards in January!


I've used some Roxie scraps, Colonial White Ribbon, and Bling to put this card together.  So such a simple pattern really showcasing the lovely stamps from this set.

There are two ways to get the stamp of the month.  You can purchase it outright for $17.95.  Or when you place a $50 order, the stamp of the month is only $5.00.  What a deal!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty, love the hearts!

Unknown said...

Dynamite!

Lynn said...

Love that plaid paper! Sweet card.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...