Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!

I'll bet you are wondering who the two lucky winners are for the $25 in Close To My Heart products!  First, I want to tell you how amazing it was to read each and every one of your comments.  I am so blessed and feel very fortunate to call you my blogging buddies!!  Your work inspires me to be the best I can be - and that, to me, is priceless!

Now without further ado, here are the winners of $25 in Close To My Heart product!

Jamie W. said...
Good for you, 3 years and 400 followers. That's awesome! I just love your blog and borrowing ideas from you.
December 28, 2011 7:39 PM

Alyssa said...
Congrats Brenda! I think I ahve been reading since you started but now I will officially follow you! Great place for inspiration - when I have time!!

Congratulations ladies!!  I will be putting these packages in the mail on Tuesday for you!!  I hope you have tons of scrappy and stamping fun!!

4 comments:

Rufus said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!
R/

Larisa said...

Congrats to the winners!

Alyssa Y said...

Yay! So excited!!

Jamie W. said...

Thanks Brenda. I'm excited!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...