Thursday, January 19, 2012

Make and Takes for 12-Hour Crop

My 12-hour crop is on Saturday, and I am always so excited to be heading into that day!  The Senior Center that I am renting is going to be bustling full of happy paper crafters.  I love to watch people craft and to see their ideas!

I've got some make and takes planned along with some demonstrations.  I am focusing on some stamping techniques this time.  And these are ideas that can easily be used on pages as well.  I didn't think of these on my own - I found them all on Jeanette Lynton's blog, and I've been wanting to demonstrate them for some time.  Go to her blog HERE, and click on Weeks of Wonder on the left sidebar.  She has a multitude of ideas to keep you busy!!




I'll be announcing my March crop (Saturday, March 24) shortly, so watch your e-mail for the invitation!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Fun ideas I can use with my new stamp set!

Unknown said...

CUTENESS!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...