Friday, February 17, 2012

Gifties

I am at my weekend scrapbook retreat now, so I can show you these little gifties that I made for my sisters and nieces.  I am also entering this into The Cricut Creative Cutter Room challenge for Valentine's Day.  Have you visited there yet?  It's a great way to showcase your skills using your Cricut!


I found these petri dishes at Target in the dollar section.  They were two in a package for $1.00, so I bought loads of them (surely you understand!).  I used Roxie paper, and I cut circles and flowers with the AP cartridge.  Oh so easy and fun!  I never get tired of rolling flowers.  I filled them with Dove chocolate and thought the girls could use them on their craft desks.  The letters are the Eclectic Dimensional Elements Alphabets, and I sponged them with black.  The are pre-embossed (cool!), so the prints resist the ink.

Back to my weekend!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this idea! I just left Target a few hours ago, wish I would have seen this before (the nearest is an hour away). You do an amazing job with those rolled flowers. I must try it soon. I am loving my AP cart. Made some Kraft tickets with the SOTM set from my first order. They go so well with the SS year.o.graphy kit. I'm using one per month for my album about me. I'll be posting Feb. page soon. Thanks for sharing your crafty ideas like this.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is super sweet! love this little dish, I will have to keep my eye out! Thanks for supporting DT 1 and joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous! I will have to go to Target and look for the dishes : )

Tracy
owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Great job Brenda. I love the color palette!

Kristin K. said...

OMG...these are so stinkin' cute! The flowers are gorgeous and just such a fabulous idea!

Unknown said...

Brenda!

You totally outdid yourself once again!!! I just love your stuff!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

DIANA L. said...

Super project Thanks for joining CCR.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...