Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Notes

There are just two more days to get your Dotty for You paper packet!  Place a $35 order and get your Dotty for just $5!  I have been working with this paper since the middle of April in order to show you all the wonderful things that can be done with it.  Today, I am bringing you a clipboard that I made ~


I can't remember where I got this clipboard.  I just know that it was super cheap, and I knew that it would make a fun decoration.  The mats, letters, scalloped borders, and flowers were all cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  Boy does that make projects fun and easy!  I added a little embellishment, and it was done in less than an hour.  I love it!

I'll be putting this in the Dots & Stripes challenge over at Heart 2 Heart.

2 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

I swear there's just no end to what you can do with "Dotty". You add that touch of elegance to those playful dots and stripes!

Lynn said...

Now this is adorable! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...