Monday, June 25, 2012

Banner

I have a friend named Sara who is one of the sweetest and most creative people I know.  Last night she came to my watercolor class (which was treat enough!), but then she brought me this banner.


I was so surprised!  A present for no good reason, and I love it!  It immediately went up on my wall in my craft room, and the beautiful colors made me smile right away when I walked in this morning.  Sara used a combination of a couple of retired papers - Good Times and More to Adore to make this banner.  I LOVE that she didn't spare embellishment, but used those wooden shapes and resin flowers from the Bouquet Assortment freely.

This is a treasure - truly I will think of Sara every time I look at this banner!  I am very, very blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and sweet gift. It just shows what a great friend/consultant you are that your customers think that much of you.

Marg Van Patten said...

How sweet! Its so rewarding to have a hobby thrives on giving and sharing! A blessing indeed!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...