Thursday, June 28, 2012

Final Days of Stampaganza!

I just wanted to give one final reminder about Stampaganza!  It's such a great special, and I've got my Customer Appreciation special running along with it.  I don't want you to miss this opportunity to grab those favorite stamps!




  • When you purchase two e-sized (value $29.95) or d-sized stamp sets (value $17.95), you will get a FREE STAMP SET from Close To My Heart, and I am going to give you a FREE PAPER PACKET of your choice!  That's an additional value of $9.95!
  • When you purchase two c-sized stamp sets (value $13.95) or b-sized stamp sets (value $9.95), you will get a FREE STAMP SET from Close To My Heart, and I am going to give you aFREE STAMP PAD of your choice!  That's an additional value of $5.25!
Whether you are a seasoned Close To My Heart customer or venturing into trying Close To My Heart product for the very first time, this is a great way to get a lot of product at a very reasonable price!

Don't have an Idea Book?  That's okay - you can look at a beautiful copy online on my website.

In order to get this sale from me, you will have to send me an e-mail (girlygirlrose43@msn.com) or call me (763-227-0583) with your order.  I'll quickly get you your total with shipping and tax, and you can either send me a check or I can send you an online invoice.

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...