Monday, June 4, 2012

Memory Miser Design Reveal - Joy's Life

Today I am bringing you some examples using Joy's Life stamp sets.  It's fun being a part of the Memory Miser team working with product I may not otherwise see!  I had fun playing with these sets, and I think you're going to agree that these are fun stamps!

First up is Sweet Popsicle Puns:

I couldn't resist the "that bites" sentiment.  Sometimes those two little words are the best way to express your feelings over a situation! 


I scrapbook all things - even if they are not always pretty.  So I made a 3x3 card, and I plan to use as a journaling spot on a scrapbook page in the future.  Perfect for skinned knees, broken bones, chicken pox.  All of those things "bite"!  CTMH items used are Hooligans paper, black and gypsy ink, and black twine.

Repeating a small phrase is a great way to make a larger sentiment focal point on a card.  You'll see what I mean in my next card:


CTMH items used in this card are Mayberry paper and stickease, Smoothie Twine, and clear sparkles.

The second set I am using today is Tag You're It - Set Two:


First I've got a sweet little note card for a friend.  There is nothing better than getting a "just because" card like this in the mail! The sentiment I chose was perfect for stamping directly on one of my cloud stickers from the CTMH Mayberry collection.



And here was another sentiment that I just couldn't resist!  



I cut the wine glass, utensils, and pasta pot from the Slice cartridge, Bon Appetit.  The cardstock, ribbon, slide, and gems are CTMH.

I hope you've found some inspiration in today's post and that your creative juices are  flowing!

4 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

These are ALL so adorable! Love how you staged the pasta card ... thanks for the early AM smile!

Laurel said...

Such fun and fabulous cards!

Unknown said...

WOW! That post was full of fabulous cards. I love the idea of using your 3 x 3 as a journaling spot. :)

Georgiana said...

These are all AMAZING!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...