Thursday, June 7, 2012

Memory Miser Design Reveal

Today I am bringing you some artwork using Joy's Life Stamps for Memory Miser.   The first stamp set I used is called Joyful Hearts.  Don't you love the vertical wording?


Right away, I thought that the wording would be great between scoring lines:


This is a sweet little card to give "just because" to someone you love.  I've used one of the phrases along with a heart from the stamps set in a color that made this card very vintage-feeling.  The patterned paper  I used is Simple Stories Generations and can also be found in the Memory Miser store.  I also used this stamp set and paper for a layout:


I used the various heart stamps to create flowers for the page.  Very easy, and they make a nice element on the page!


The next Joy's Life set I used is Tag You're It - Set One.  This one has a coffee saying in it, so I was all over that one!  

First, a little gift to bring a hostess or when visiting a friend:


This mini pail is perfect for holding coffee beans, and I love that I could take the handle off to slide the tag through it.  The pail would be cute enough, but you have to agree that the stamped bunch tag adds a whole bunch to this gift!   If you been a CTMH shopper for awhile, you might recognize this paper as one of our Heart of Winter specials - and I think it was from 2007!  Perfect colors for coffee beans!

And as long as I was thinking coffee...


I don't need many Cricut cartridges as the Art Philosophy cartridge rarely comes out of the machine, but I had to have  Love You a Latte.  It's perfect for someone like me, and I can imagine I will be using some vinyl for my walls!  What fun little sentiments to pair for a coffee card!  I can envision using this card along with a coffee shop gift card for one of my coffee-loving friends!  I used CTMH Sonoma paper, kraft paper, mocha gems (what else?), and chocolate twine.  Cute, huh?

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my, such fabulous projects, love the twine on the coffe cup!

Unknown said...

You have certainly been busy. Every project is just wonderful. Those roses are so "you"!

Marg Van Patten said...

Love it all but the mocha card takes the cake! I'll never look a Mocha Gems the same ...they will now be mini chocolate chips!

Lynn said...

Beautiful. Love the "heart flowers". You know I love my Kraft. I may try this idea with CTMH Kraft and my new doily stamp set. TFS

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...