Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dallas...Here I Come!

At 8:30 am this morning, I'm leaving on a jet plane to head to Dallas for the Close To My Heart Convention!  After all the counting down, it is finally time!!  I've prepared some swap cards, made my roommate gift, and packed my supplies.  I've done enough shopping now that I think I finally have the right clothes and jewelry
  for the next five days so that I can stay comfy and just enjoy the whole event!  Now if you aren't hooked up to me on Facebook, please find me HERE.  I am going to be updating as I can - I know there is going to be so much exciting news and fun pictures to share!!  It's a busy agenda, and I am going to come back filled with so much business and creative knowledge.  And just think - I'm going to get to share all those ideas with you!! 


I've got posts scheduled for the whole time that I am gone, so you'll still be able to visit and find some inspiration for your crafty time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See you there! I can't wait. I'm so glad to finally be ready and headed out to the airport.

Jamie W. said...

Have fun Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...