Monday, July 16, 2012

Open House, Newsflashes, and Retiring Product

 I just returned from the Close To My Heart National Convention in Dallas, Texas, and boy, am I excited!  There is so much NEW, NEW, NEW, and I am thrilled that my Open House is in just a couple of weeks.  


I am going to have a lot to show you - from 8 new paper packets to home decor and card kits to 6 new colors to a BRAND NEW Cricut Collection!!  Cricut Artiste is another collection with 700 new images, 3 stamp sets, and 3 dimensional elements sheets.  I can't wait to show you!!


****NEWSFLASH #1****
You are going to want this Cricut Collection, and I want you to be able to earn it half-price.  With a $250 Gathering you can you not only get $40 in Hostess Rewards, but you will also be able to purchase one-half price item.  That can be the Cricut Artiste Collection!!  

I have a special for you on top of the Hostess Rewards.  Are you ready?  If you contact me and book a Home or Online Gathering between September 1st and January 31st, I will give you an extra paper packet when you reach $250 or more in sales.  That brings your Hostess Rewards up to at least $50 in free product and one-half price item!  What great rewards for inviting your friends over for a fun night!  With the new Cricut Artiste collection, I will be making each of my Gatherings a theme Gathering, so it's sure to be a blast!  Starting September 1st, all of my hostesses will not only receive a handmade hostess gift from me, but they will also get a stamp pad in one of our new colors!  My calendar is sure to fill up quickly, so e-mail or call/text me at 763-227-0583 to get the month and date you would like!
****NEWSFLASH #2****
I am super excited to tell you about the New Consultant Special!  For just $49, you can join my Rose Blossom team and the Close To My Heart family.  I would love to answer any questions you might have.  No question is too big or too small!   If you'd like to read a little more about the opportunity, click HERE.  Ready to make the leap?  Visit my website HERE to  sign up today.  I love the generous discount with Close To My Heart, and I love the fact that I can build my business any way I'd like.  Whether you are looking for a discount, making some extra money to pay a bill, or even earn an incentive trip, Close To My Heart has a place for you!


With the launch of a new Idea Book, we always have a list of retiring products to share.  I wanted to give you a heads up on what will be only be available through July 31st.  If you see a color that is retiring that you love, be sure to grab some cardstock or a re-inker for your stamp pad.  

Products Retiring as of July 31, 2012
(Page Numbers are from Spring/Summer Idea Book 2012)
Cardstock, Stamp Pads, and Re-Inkers in the following colors (pages 8 and 9):
Grey Wool
Grey Flannel
Vanilla Cream
Parchment
Brown Bag
Baby Pink
Taffy
Sunkiss Yellow
Key Lime
Heavenly Blue
Lilac Mist
Amethyst
Holiday Red
Sunflower
Sunny Yellow
Dutch Blue
Moonstruck
Vineyard Berry
Tulip
Garden Green
Spring Iris
Petal
Garnet
Pansy Purple

(As of August 1st, Close To My Heart will have a new and trendy color palette of 40 colors!  

Page                      Description
8-9                          All Exclusive Inks Markers
8-9                          All Cardstock Combo Packs
9                              All Cardstock Shade Packs
10                           How-To Programs - SOLD OUT
19                           Stella Workshop on the Go Kit
25                           Pemberley Workshop on the Go Kit
28                           Lucy Paper Packet and Lucy Complements Rub-Ons
31                           Lucy Workshop on the Go Kit
37                           Victory Workshop on the Go Kit
40                           Footloose Paper Packet and Footloose Complements Dimensional Elements
43                           Footloose Workshop on the Go Kit
46                           Superhero Paper Packet and Superhero Complements Rub-Ons
49                           Superhero Workshop on the Go
55                           Florentine Workshop on the Go
58                           Cruisin Paper Packet and Cruisin Silver Foil Images
61                           Cruisin Workshop on the Go
62                           Typeset Paper Packet and Typeset Canvas Shapes
62                           Roxie Paper Packet and Roxie My Stickease
63                           Elemental Paper Packet and Elemental Dimensional Elements
63                           Sonoma Paper Packet and Sonoma My Stickease
121                         Double Scrubber
121                         Microfiber Cloth
122                         12x12 Dark Chocolate Quick Pic Album
122                         12x12 Dark Cranberry Quick Pic Album
122                         12x12 Outdoor Denim Quick Pic Album
122                         Snapease Album Systems
123                         Standard Clear Cards
123                         Square Clear Cards
123                         10 Things Pocket
124                         Pink Collection Designer Ribbon
124                         Sweetleaf Stitched Grosgrain
125                         Canvas Badge Buttons
126                         Bitty Brads Basic Assortment
126                         Bitty Brads Metal Assortment
126                         Clear Sparkles
127                         Pacifica Mini Medleys
127                         Tulip Mini Medleys
127                         Sunset Mini Medleys
127                         Honey Mini Medleys
127                         Photo Hangers
127                         Photo Hinges
128                         Bitty Buds Assortment
128                         Bottle Caps
128                         Seaside Wooden Shapes
128                         Comic Badge Buttons
128                         Heirloom Assortment
129                         Lots of Dots Alphabet
130                         Ornaments Dimensional Elements
131                         My Creations All Sorts Mini Album
131                         My Creations Mix and Mingle Album
131                         My Creations A-Door-ables
131                         My Creations Cube
132                         My Legacy Writer Black Pens
133                         Distressing Kit – SOLD OUT
133                         Craft Tray
134                         Euro Personal Paper Trimmer and Replacement Blades
134                         Dotto Dots Dispenser and Refills
135                         Shoulder Tote                             

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Whew, that's alot of news! Your Open House sounds awesome!

Sara Zeller said...

I am looking forward to your open house/crop! Hugs!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...