Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scrap FIT Workout #72 - Color Inspiration

Before I share the workout with you, I am excited to tell you that I have been chosen to stay on the ScrapFIT design team for another 6 months!  I am so happy about that!  The creative team at ScrapFIT puts together some really fun challenges, and they have been stretching my creativity!!

Now on to the next challenge!  At ScrapFIT, we'd love to see how this color palette inspires you:


I love warm colors, and it just so happens that the warm shade of orange is my husband's favorite color.  So it was super easy to put this page together using CTMH's Chocolate, Juniper, and Sunset.


I really went into my stash to find a little of this and that to create this layout.  The printed papers and stickease used are from discontinued Perfect Day and Olivia. The chipboard butterfly, flower, and leaves have a resist print on the, so they are nice to sponge.    I added some Juniper buttons, chocolate twine, and a little stamping - and this layout was done in 30 minutes.  It's so nice when all the supplies just fall together!

We'd love to see what you come up with for this challenge!  Our sponsor is Paper Issues, and they are giving away a $15 gift certificate!

2 comments:

Sara Zeller said...

I really love these colors! Your layout is just beautiful!

Lynn said...

Love this layout and these colors together!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...