Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thinking of You Box

It feels like I'm not showing you much artwork these days, but I have been busy creating loads of artwork every single day!  I am getting boards and make 'n' takes ready for my Open House next Saturday, August 4th.  Are you planning to come?  Click on the Open House tab at the top of my blog for all the details!

I thought I would show you one of the projects guests will be making that day.  I've only had my Artiste cartridge a little over a week, but I am in LOVE with the different images and all the 3-D items it can make!  So when you visit my Open House, I want you to try some of the fun things on the cartridge.


Isn't this about the prettiest little box you've ever seen?  Well, you are going to find out how fast simple and easy it is to make!  It is the perfect size for a gift of jewelry or some pretty wrapped chocolates.  I love this pattern!

This is made from a new paper - La Belle Vie - with a little of our new Black Tulle ribbon.  Next Wednesday -  August 1st - you'll be able to view and purchase these items in their entirety on my website.

I know a lot of my readers are long distance.  Would you like an online invitation to my Open House?  It's easy!  I'll send you an EZ Invite link on August 1st, and if you place an order by August 4th, you will get two things:

  • tickets into my Mystery Hostess Rewards drawings for my Open House, and 
  • I will mail you the pieces and directions for this box
I am SO VERY EXCITED about the new product and ideas in the new Fall/Winter Idea Book, and I want you to experience all these good things, too!  So if you'd like an EZ Invite, just respond to this post with your e-mail address or send me off an e-mail at girlygirlrose43@msn.com.  Whether you come to my Open House or place an order long distance, I truly look forward to helping you with your Close To My Heart needs!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty!

Kathy said...

Sooooooo Cute!!!!

Lynn said...

so pretty indeed!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my cartridge and see what other amazing things that it will make.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...