Friday, July 27, 2012

Happiness

Today I'm sharing some paper available August 1st, and it's called Clementine.  Such rich, gorgeous fall colors!

This is one of my favorite little flowers on the new Cricut Artiste cartridge.  It stacks so well and the petals allow nice "bunching" to make it look like a real flower.  The Artiste cartridge also has cute little button shapes, so I cut one of those to make the center of the flower.  Now this burlap that you are looking at is one of our new ribbons.  Don't you love it?

I can't wait until you can view the new Idea Book!  You are going to love everything about it!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Delicious! I love the burlap ribbon and how you used it!

Eva Friesen said...

Love this card, especially the burlap

Marg Van Patten said...

Adorable! I was waiting to see how you'd be using the new burlap ribbon. You've been pinned!

Lynn said...

Beautiful! Now I have to get that burlap ribbon, lol!

Kristine Porter said...

Brenda, this is lovely! I have to be honest, when I first saw the Clementine paper, it did not appeal to me at all! Now, I love it! You've done a beautiful job and I really love your card!

Unknown said...

I love that flower and that burlap ribbon is great!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...