Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wouldn't You Love to be a Rose Blossom?

I sure would like having you on my team!  There are so many good things coming up in Close To My Heart.  I know you hear me say that all the time, but it truly does just keep getting better and better!

I want to tell you some more specifics about about the new Consultant Special.  (Be sure to read to the bottom because I have a bonus for you!)


The cost is just $49, and this is what it includes:
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Current Idea Book (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches 
  • Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler
  • My Acrylix® Nature's Delight Petite Perks™ Stamp Set
  • Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Kit 
  • Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes
  • My Creations®Recipe/Photo Box 
  • Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet 
  • Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad 
  • Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad
  • My Acrylix®Glamour Lowercase Stamp set 
  • My Acrylix® Perfect Fit--Frames Stamp Set 
  • 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block 
  • 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix®Block 


Now how crazy wonderful is this?  You would have everything you need in this kit to host your first Gathering.  I LOVE that this is so affordable for you!!


I have to sideline here, and tell you just how blessed I feel every single day that I get to do what I love.  There is nothing better than sitting at my craft desk and pulling out new paper and stamps!  What I love even more is that the product I purchase from Close To My Heart is generously discounted because I am a consultant.  (Want to know a secret?  I just received a double stamp set today for a special that is starting in mid-August.  How cool is it that as consultants we are able to pre-order?!)


I also love my team.  I have a private Facebook group for my team, and I was just thinking today that there is a wealth of talent and creativity on this Rose Blossom team of mine.  There are so many ideas shared between my team members.  I love how we have formed a family throughout our conversations.  My team members welcome new consultants with open arms, and I am so proud to be their leader because of the integrity and kindness they show! 


When you join my team starting August 1st, you will receive this lovely bag from Close To My Heart:


We each received one of these at Convention, and I was WOWED!  It can be a shoulder bag or a backpack, and it holds a TON of product.  It easily holds an album and paper with an outside pocket as well.


I promised you a BONUS, so here it is.  When you join my team and submit your first $300 in orders within your first month, I will give you $25 in your choice of product!  Close To My Heart also rewards you with $25 in product when you reach that goal, so how awesome is that? 

You can click on the "Join My Team" tab to learn a little more about me or you can click on my "Resume" to review my experience.  I'd like to answer any questions you may have about joining my team and would love to talk about the Close To My Heart opportunity with you!  My e-mail is girlygirlrose43@msn.com and my telephone number for calls and texts is 763-227-0583.  If you are ready to jump right in, visit my website for the online application!

1 comment:

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Brenda, you are so generous! It is a pleasure to be on your team and I just know we will have more Rose Blossoms on our team soon!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...