Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gifts

One of the really fun things about attending any Close To My Heart corporate events is sharing gifts with your roommate.  It's just so much fun to create for this!  I showed you the notecard box I made for my wonderful friend and downline Marg in this post, and today I want to share what she gave me!


Marg knows that I continually work on my journaling and everyday scrapping skills, and I so appreciate this book!  I quickly and went to find Jennifer Wilson, and I highly recommend you check her out.    She also made a box filled with Florentine cards for me.  How lovely!!  I believe she captured the idea from one of our favorite go-to Close To My Heart creators, Lisa Stenz.  What wonderful, heartfelt gifts!

Along with the box, I also made Marg a rose blossom pin.  We were representing my Rose Blossom team, after all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift from Marg. I so enjoyed getting to know her a bit at Convention.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...