Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Alcohol Marker Coloring Class

Have you heard?  Close To My Heart carries alcohol markers now!  They come in 40 colors (wow!), and let me tell you a few things about them.

  • 40 colors
  • Each color comes in a set of 2 markers in coordinating base and shade
  • Each marker is dual-tipped; one end is a brush marker and one end is a bullet tip.
  • Set of 2 markers is just $5.95
I am having two classes in September to teach how to color with these wonderful markers!  Here are the four cards we will be making:


Each card uses a little different technique, and I am super excited to show you!  Here are the details:


Dates & Times:
  • Sunday, September 16 at 4:00 pm, or
  • Tuesday, September 18 at 6:30 pm
Location:

  • My home
Cost:
  • $20

Includes:

  • Set of Olive Markers
  • Alcohol Blending Pen
  • All pre-cut paper and necessary supplies to make 4 cards

Bring:

  • Yourself and a bottled beverage - that's it!

Class size is limited to 8 people per class.  This class will sell out quickly (and is already filling!) so be sure to sign up as soon as possible! 

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Brenda, sure wish I could come... Did I read that you were going to Regionals in St. Louis? If so, I would love to have you show me how you use the markers. I have not been able to achieve success with them.

Kim Hill said...

Gorgeous, Brenda! (Are you SURE you don't want to move to Washington DC?) ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Deanna said...

I would go to that too if I lived closer! I'm going to the St Louis regionals too. If you go, would love to meet you!

Linda said...

These are adorable - I am looking forward to doing them!

Debbi JSKW said...

So where DO you live? I'd love to take this class but I have a feeling you're not close...

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like I do, only
visit this web site all the time as it presents feature contents, thanks
Here is my weblog :: academy sports avery floating tuff dog parka

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...