Friday, August 3, 2012

Dakota

Time to share some more new product!  Today, I am bringing you Dakota.  This is beautiful paper, and I wish that I would have had it when I scrapped my son's horse book.  It is perfect - and the colors combination is just fabulous.  It is dilled with Barn Red, Black, Pacifica, and our new Whisper.  Let me show you what I created with it!

The stamp set I used is a special stamp set that we received at the Dallas Convention.  I love it, and it goes perfectly with this paper.  I don't want you to think this all about horses, though, so let me show you a layout that was created by the Close To My Heart artists.

Woodgrain paper is so popular now, so to use it as the background is very trendy and fun!

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you are enjoying these sneak peeks into the Idea Book!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely!!

Unknown said...

Yummy! Love what you did with this paper. You have been such a busy bee!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...