Thursday, September 13, 2012

Best Day Ever

One of the things I like the most about the new papers in the Fall/Winter Idea Book is that they are so interchangeable.  On this card, I've mixed Scholastic with Clementine.


The canvas sticker from Clementine was a perfect sentiment for this card.  I just added a little creme brulee twine from the Paradise Collection and a few twilight buttons,  Such an easy but pretty card.

Don't forget to enter to win my 500 follower giveaway!  Just click on the photo on the right!

2 comments:

Allisa said...

The packs look great together!

Alyson Mayo said...

I love this card - love the combination of the two paper packs and the overlapping banners. Brilliant!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...