Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dream Big

I am taking part in the Big Idea Festival over at Big Picture Classes.  For 14 days, there are inspiring videos to watch from some of the most creative minds in the scrapbooking industry.  I am so thoroughly enjoying these challenges and the thought process behind them.  I think every once in awhile it's good to be reminded why we scrapbook, and this series is definitely helping me remember!

The challenge from Courtney Walsh for Day #3 was to focus on dreams.


My layout is done completely without photos, and I enjoyed completely this focusing on the imagery of the dream and the story behind my dream.


I was gifted with some Bo Bunny Weekend Market paper some time ago, so I used this opportunity to pull it out and create.



The Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy did most of the work for me, and all I needed to do was bring it together.

This is an unusual layout for me - and not one that I accustomed to creating.  But I think I will really like looking back on this layouts and reminding myself of this dream that makes me very, very happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Breath-taking layout. I share your big dream!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is really unique! Guess what?! I'm your 500th follower. Impressive stuff. Beautiful artwork!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...