Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Mail!!

I absolutely love getting Happy Mail!   


What a blessed girl I am today to have received this beautiful handmade card from a CTMH friend, Alyson.    Isn't it pretty?  I have had a ferocious headache the past two days, and this card was just the "paper medicine" I needed to make me smile!  Look at the ribbon detail and the pretty touches on this card.  I love it!  And then to top it all off, I opened it up and read the kindest, most heartfelt sentiments.  What a blessing! Thank you, Alyson, for being such a wonderful and creative friend!

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Happy mail, indeed! Love the ribbon accents.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card and a sweet friend!

Unknown said...

It is always fun to get a card in the mail that you were not expecting. Very cute card!

Lynn said...

So pretty...hope your feeling better!

Alyson Mayo said...

Brenda, I'm so glad the card got to you! I was wondering how long it would take... I'm also glad it was a lift to an otherwise difficult couple of days! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...