Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Creations Star Class


Since these stars have been released, I have made several.  I LOVE our My Creations products, so of course, I had to have a class for making a Christmas Star!  You can participate in this class here at my home or long distance.

Sunday, October 28th
4:00 pm
$18.00
(All supplies included - just bring yourself!)

This class will take approximately 90 minutes to complete, and I know that you are going to love it!  If you would like to participate long distance, you can order your kit right here, and it will be shipped to you on November 1st.  There is an additional $5 to cover the cost of shipping.


4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!!

Lynn said...

Oh Brenda, this is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I have a feeling you are going to have a full class! Who wouldn't want to make this darling star for only $18. Wish I lived closer!

Marg Van Patten said...

Beautiful! I'm pretty sure this would be an awesome craft boutique item too!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...