Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Treat Pails

One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season is to find unique ways to package that special gift under the tree.


I found these cute little pails at Target in the dollar bins (I love the dollar bins!).  With a little Pear & Partridge paper, some twine, and buttons, they were transformed into a lovely way to give a gift. The yo-yo flowers were cut with the Artiste cartridge, so this project was not just super fun but really fast, too!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't wait to see what you fill them with.

Lynn said...

So cute...looks like I'm gonna have to make a Target trip!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...