Monday, November 26, 2012

Winner of the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

I am just so overjoyed by how many people visited my team's blogs!  I am so grateful that you took the time to hope through and leave so many, many kind comments!!  As their leader, I think that these wonderful women are superbly talented, and they let that shine in their Christmas creations.  I do so love my team, and I appreciate the time and effort that went into being a part of this hop!

Without further ado, the winner of the blog hop is:

LynnaeNovember 23, 2012 10:12 AMLove the blog hop! So much creativity! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much, Lynnae, for joining us!  Your package will be going out in the mail today!!

Before I leave you, I want to let you all know to keep following.  Our next blog hop will be in February, and it will feature creations using  new product from the Spring/Summer Idea Book.  I hope to see you then!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...