Sunday, December 23, 2012

January Card Kit - Avonlea Clear Cards

I put the January Card Kit together today, and I thought I'd post it for you.  I am excited to be bringing you a kit made completely with clear cards!  First I'll show you the pictures, and then I will let you know the options for this kit.






It is super hard to get good photos of clear cards (at least for me!), but I hope that by clicking on the photos, you will get a good idea of what each card looks like.  This kit will come with extra instruction so that you will know what pieces go inside and which go outside.  This paper is so pretty, and I know that you are going to love these cards!

This is what you will receive in the kit:
  • 4 clear cards and envelopes
  • All pieces are pre-cut, pre-stamped and inside an envelope with its card bases
  • Colonial White pieces to adhere to the back of the card for writing purposes (they will be the proper size for the background).
  • Rosette Ribbon, Sparkles, and Glitter Buttons
  • Full instructions
  • List of materials, stamp sets (we use 6 sets in this kit!), and specific Cricut Artiste cuts.
Liquid Glass is the very best adhesive for adhering paper to clear cards.  There is a payment option if you need to purchase Liquid Glass, too.  As a special for you, when you purchase Liquid Glass with your kit, I will ship the kit to you free!

You can order now through January 15th, and I will mail all kits on January 16th.  However, I only have 40 kits available, and they sell out quickly!  (December's kits sold out in 10 days!)  So if you are interested, contact me soon or go ahead and submit your PayPal payment.  Be sure to select the Liquid Glass option if you need a bottle.  Please let me know if you have any questions!  My e-mail is girlygirlrose43@msn.com.


Card Kit Options

7 comments:

Lynnae said...

Love! Reserve me one!

Casandra Bennett said...

These cards are gorgeous! I will be working with Avonlea soon, too. Thank goodness we finally got our electricity back after 3 days. I felt so cut off from the world. Merry Christmas!

Kim Hill said...

Oh my goodness, Brenda, These are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Amazingly beautiful! Brenda Rose style at it's best!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Brenda...these cards are soooo pretty! I'm ordering a kit...fur-shore =D

hugZ,
annie

Unknown said...

I love these. It makes me want to take out my clear cards and play.

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This cards are wonderful!
I wish you a good year 2012.
Greatings
Annette

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...