Thursday, December 13, 2012

National Paper Crafting Month

January is National Paper Crafting Month and at Close To My Heart, we start the party early!  Celebrate with an incredible deal—our Whooo’s Your Valentine kit for only $10!  (Read on to see how you can get this kit FREE!)  Combine your love of papercrafting with the contents of this kit to create personalized valentines! This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  This is what you will receive:

  • 12 die-cut boxes, 
  • 3 cardstock sheets (White Daisy, Blush, and Smoothie)
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper (this is AWESOME!)
  • 12 treat tubes
  • Exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit. 

Here is one of the treats tubes that I made:


I also scanned the stamp set so you can see how cute it is!


This kit offers you a sneak peek at two new Spring/Summer 2013 products - the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper! Decorate the die-cut boxes with the stamp images, cardstock, and glitter paper. Then attach the clear tube and fill with treats for valentines in a cinch!

Remember I told you at the beginning that you could get this kit FREE?  Simply join my team from now through January 31st, and I will buy this kit for you!  That's a savings of approximately $54!  The Consultant Kit is $49 (plus $10 shipping), so think of how much more you will get for your money!!  Please contact me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you have any questions about the consultant opportunity.  I'd love to have you join my fabulous Rose Blossom team!!  They really are the best bunch of gals I know!

If you'd like to place an order for the set, simply go to my website!  I know you will have a great time with Whooo's Your Valentine!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...